Each class, while unique in content and focus, will follow the format shown below.
This format has proven, over the last 30 years, to be the most effective manner of teaching the Jiulong Baguazhang system:
1. Ring Gong, Bowl or Tingshaw (Required)
2. Bow in (Required)
3. Sitting (Required)
4. Daoyin (Required)
5. Standing (Required)
6. Review (optional)
7. Lesson of the day (Required)
8. Practice time (optional)
9. Any discussions of philosophical readings (optional)
10. Class Announcements (Required)
11. Recite Four Virtues (Required)
12. Bow Out (Required)
In addition, Instructor Rey Bowen will provide each student with the personal attention required to get the most out of their practice of Jiulong Baguazhang.